AnastasiaDate.com: A Real Deal Or Fake?
- 24/7 support
- Live chat is available
- High activity rates
- Large number of members (20+ millions of registered users)
- Possibility to send a wink to any member
- Flowers and gifts service
- Interpreters during video chat or calls
- There appear fake profiles
- Some users report scams
- The services are quite expensive
How It Works
The best way to see if Anastasia Date is real or fake is a step-by-step exploration by yourself. Well, if you do not have time for that, we will do everything for you.
- Registration. First of all, you should go to the site and fill in the registration form. The info you should share includes your name, gender, and email. You can sign in with your Google or Facebook account as well: these are the safe ways to become a member, as the site’s system will need only your birth date, main photo, name, and gender. Joining the community of the site is completely free of charge.
- Email confirmation. After filling the form, you will be redirected to the page with the Search and other features that you can use to filter the women. However, you will not be able to check the profiles, fill your own page with data, and communicate with the other members – you should confirm your email first.
- Browsing the site. You can enjoy search with plenty of filters, such as age, location, appearance details, and so on.
- Making contacts. There are several ways to communicate: you can call a person, use CamShare or send a regular message in live chat. You can send gifts and winks as well – these are paid features too. Besides, you can leave comments in the profiles of the people you like.
- Exploring additional services. You can enjoy calls even with a woman who does not speak English. The professional interpreters will not only provide high-quality translation, but will also do their best to represent you in the most favorable light. Among the other useful things, you can send real gifts and bouquets, templates of ice-breaking messages, and upload videos to your page.
You will get 20 credits for free after the registration, and then, after purchasing the credits (we will talk about them a bit later) you will get bonuses for using live chat and CamShare.
Anastasia dating site has more than twenty million users, and it is an impressive number, especially if taking into consideration high reply rates and overall activity. The majority of the accounts belong to men from the US and girls from Eastern European countries, and these people can communicate with each other via live chat, CamShare, and send regular messages.
Most of the members are looking for a serious long-term relationship, but you can still find people who want to find a partner for an evening or night, a friend, or just a partner to travel with.
The site has a credit system. It means that you will pay only for the services that you want to use. However, to keep your profile activated and open to the other members, you should always have at least $9.99 on your account; otherwise, you will lose the possibility to enjoy the site’s services.
Below you will find the current prices on Anastasia dating platform.
- 2 Credits – $15.99 ($8.00 per credit);
- 4 Credits – $30.00 ($7.50 per credit);
- 8 Credits – $56.00 ($7.00 per credit);
- 16 Credits – $96.00 ($6.00 per credit);
- 32 Credit – $185.00 ($5.78 per credit);
- 50 Credits – $249.00 ($4.98 per credit);
- 100 Credits – $399.00 ($3.99 per credit).
The platform has security certificates, such as Norton and McAfee, that protect the members’ finances and reputation. However, Anastasia dating scams are still a serious issue. You can help the site’s administration to keep their reputation as a trusted dating service by reporting your suspicions of scamming or fake profiles.
What Is AnastasiaDate?
It is a worldwide famous online dating platform. It was founded in 1993, and with time it has gained the reputation of one of the most helpful online dating services in the world. A lot of active users from all the regions of the globe, helpful Support team, and a wide variety of communication services are among the most useful features of this platform.
How Much Does AnastasiaDate Cost?
The site offers a credit system that implies that you will be offered to pay only for the features you use. The prices on features vary: for example, Basic Chat costs 1 credit per minute; Video Chat costs up to 6 credits per minute; Email costs 10 credits each; Sending/viewing photos or videos costs 15 credits each.
Is AnastasiaDate a scam?
In fact, there are negative AnastasiaDate reviews that report scams and tell about the abundance of fake accounts. Still, the support team claims that their members do everything to clean their multimillion database from any scam profiles. Additionally, there would never be millions of profiles and real success stories with photo and video proof if a site were a scam.
Who owns AnastasiaDate?
This platform is owned by a Russian-American couple. The owners have had a positive experience of international online dating, and they decided to help people meet their soulmates as well. The site was created in 1993, and now it is a big platform that has connected hundreds of thousands of lonely souls for all the years of its work.
Does AnastasiaDate have a mobile app?
Yes, this site has an app. If you spend a lot of time with your smartphone or just cannot be near your PC, you can download that app to your Android or iOS device. The mobile version has all the features that a browser version offers, so you will lose nothing if you use your tablet or mobile phone to communicate with single ladies on Anastasia Date.
How do I delete my AnastasiaDate account?
You can unsubscribe from promotions, bonuses and discount offers. To do that, enter the email address you registered with into the special form on unsubscribe.anastasiadate.com. If you want to leave the platform, you can just stop updating your account with credits, and the system will hide it from other users.