Everything You Need to Know Before Registering on Ukraine Date Website
- Fast and easy registration.
- Mobile app.
- Wide range of free services.
- User-friendly interface.
- Language barrier.
- Too many users.
- Upfront payments only for a long term membership.
How does ukraine date work?
If this is your first time on ukraine date website, you have to create an account to start communication. You have to be 18 years old or above to register. The registration is free and includes three main steps.
To begin with, the website will need your basic information, including your first name, sex, age, valid e-mail, and password. New users can also join ukrainedate com via Facebook, so that will be much faster than entering details manually.
Once you click on the ‘View Singles Now’ button, the service will suggest you upload a photo. Users can either do so or skip this step.
So now you are registered and can seek your matches. The service suggests choosing the age, country, state, city, and the limit of the search area. The search results show all available members, their status (online or offline), photos, and basic info. You can show your interest using likes, or send direct messages to one of the users.
The top corner of ukraine date com contains the number of members online, your matches, search, messages, and activity. If you have a low completion of the profile, you can edit it anytime. Editing includes seven sections: photos, profile, match, interest, personality, cupid tags, and verification.
- Photos could be connected from Facebook or uploaded from the device you use. You can add the unlimited number of those.
- In the profile part, you have your basic info, appearance, lifestyle, background, and cultural values.
- To complete the match step, users have to answer at least three questions. What should your soulmate’s age, appearance, and lifestyle be?
- Your favorite sports, food, and entertainment could be added to the interests step. Users can put as many checkmarks as there are interests and hobbies.
- To express yourself in your words, move next to the personality step. Answer the questions about your favorite movies, books, foods, music, sense of humor, etc. This info will give the other users a better understanding of who you are.
- Cupid tags allow finding members you have something in common with. You can add only one at once, and change it on a daily or weekly basis.
- Profile verification is the last step in editing. It helps to improve users’ safety and get a higher rank in search results.
On the landing page of ukraine dating service, users can keep an eye on their messages, interests, views, and favorites. There are also additional membership features you can get after you upgrade your profile. These include unlimited communications, exclusive galleries, translated messages, etc.
Ukraine date audience
There are over 800 000 members on ukrainedate. According to our ukrainedate review, there are approximately 900 of them online daily.
The service was designed for men to communicate with Ukrainian brides, so the most significant half of the audience are ladies from Ukraine. Their age starts from 18 and goes up to 81. But the majority of the attendees are 30 years old women.
You can find them in any region and the city of Ukraine. Users can also check the newest members, last active ones, and their photos only.
Another part of the members is American men. Most of them are looking for serious relationships and women for marriage. There are also men from Turkey, Germany, and France. Their average age is 42 years old.
Pricing of ukraine date
Free services of the website include registration, profile creation, interest sharing, and communication with paying members.
There is also a possibility to upgrade your profile to the platinum or gold membership to make extra features available. In addition to basic services, the gold package includes communication with all members, live chat, profile browsing anonymously, no ads, sending and receiving messages features. There are three types of subscriptions available:
- 1 month for 29.98 USD;
- 3 month for 59.99 USD upfront (20.00 USD / Month);
- 12 month for 119.98 USD upfront (10.00 USD / Month).
Users can also get the platinum membership with an access to all features of ukrainedate. It includes rank above other members, doubled profile space, VIP profile highlighting, exclusive search features, advanced matching algorithms, and translated messages. The prices for platinum package are:
- 34.99 USD for 1 month;
- 69.98 USD upfront (23.33 USD / Month) for 3 months;
- 149.99 USD upfront (12.50 USD / Month) for 12 months.
Safety of ukraine date
Ukraine date uses fraud prevention technology that helps to keep its users away from scammers.
There are a few steps to protect privacy on the webpage. Users are recommended to use several e-mails for online dating. There is also a possibility to block a user from contacting you and report the insult in messages or a member’s profile.
What is ukraine date?
Ukraine date is an international online dating webpage that was designed for communication and search of your match.
How much does ukraine date cost?
The registration and basic matching are free.
- 1 month for 29.98 USD;
- 3 month for 59.99 USD;
- 12 month for 119.98 USD.
- 1 month for 34.99 USD;
- 3 month for 69.98 USD;
- 12 month for 149.99 USD.
Is ukraine date legit?
Ukraine date is a part of the Cupid Media group and is 100% legitimate.
Who owns ukraine date?
The owner of ukraine date services is the Cupid Media Group. It was founded in 1999 and specializes in the creation and development of dating websites.
Does ukraine date have a mobile app?
Yes, it is available for free on Google Play and the App Store and gives access to all features the website has.
How do I delete my ukraine date account?
Users can reactivate their accounts in the membership help. Choose Account Management —>How do I switch off my profile? —-> Click here to switch off your profile.