A Fresh Colombian Cupid Review 2020
- The website supports 15 languages
- It is user-friendly
- The users are responsive. The reply rate is 92%
- There is a mobile application
- There is a high percentage of fake profiles
- It has only paid chat
- There is high competition
How it Works
To create an account and start messaging Colombian hotties, you should follow these steps:
- Go to ColombianCupid.com and press the View Singles Now red button.
- After that, you need to fill out the registration form. You should indicate your full name, sex, age and whom you are looking for. Then, enter your working email address and think of a password. Make it strong enough to ensure your account will be safe. You can also register using your Facebook account if you have one. It will be much faster. To complete the registration, you need to agree with the Terms and Conditions and the privacy statement.
- After you finish the registration, you proceed to your account. There is a search field with search settings. You can adjust girls’ age, country, city, and distance to your current location. The service will suggest you upload a picture for your profile. Get to the dashboard. It is in the upper right corner. You can edit your profile, fill in your personal qualities, hobbies, upload new photos, etc.
Advanced Search Settings
There is an advanced search, where you can indicate physical features, lifestyle, personal qualities, and even cultural background and values. You can indicate whether your potential partner smokes, has children, lives in a flat or a house, etc.
You can use not only a Desktop Colombian Cupid website but also a free mobile application. It is compatible with devices powered by Android and iOS. You can find the app in the Apple Store and Google Play.
The ColombianCupid app has the same functionality available in the Desktop version. It has a little outdated design, and sometimes text overlays on the image. The overall rating in Google Play is 3.9.
The audience consists mostly of single men. They comprise more than 80% of the users on the website. So, the competition is pretty high. Also, because of a simple registration process, a significant number of users are fake. Any person, let it be a 13-year-old kid or a 50-year-old FBI agent, can register an account, upload a photo of a beautiful latin woman and fool trustful people for fun or pursue their own goals. You can verify your account by uploading a scan of your passport, driving license, or ID card. But most of the latin brides remain unverified.
Consider the fact that Colombia is a country with high unemployment and poverty rate. More than a third of the population lives in poverty. There is a chance that girls registered at ColombianCupid are involved in prostitution or have an undesirable background.
But it does not mean that you cannot find a good girl there. There are hundreds of Colombian brides waiting for a nice, caring partner.
Colombian Cupid has 3 membership plans. The first one is standard, and there are few options available for you:
- Sending messages to users who upgraded their membership
- Showing interest in users
- Using basic matching feature
The golden membership costs $30 per month. You can save money a little and purchase a membership for 3 months, and it will cost $60. An annual subscription costs $120 saving you $240. It lets you have a chat with users regardless of their current membership plan. The gold feature disables advertisements as well.
The platinum subscription costs $35 per month. You can also purchase either a 3-months subscription for $70 or an annual one for $150. Platinum account unlocks VIP ranking and VIP profile features. With a platinum subscription, you can also apply exclusive search settings like desirable breast, waist, and hips size of a woman you search for.
Available payment options are:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diners Club credit and debit cards
- Yandex Money
Since there are lots Colombian Cupid scam profiles, and the website doesn’t do anything to prevent this, so you should follow these steps to keep yourself secure:
- Check out multiple ColombianCupid reviews of its users on review platforms.
- Never share confidential information with any person on the website.
- Use a separate email address for online dating.
- Try to communicate mostly with verified users. At least, there will be a higher chance that the girl is actually a girl. You cannot be 100% aware of her identity.
- Don’t be too trustful. Never send money to the bride you chat with before you meet her in person.
What is Colombian Cupid?
Colombian Cupid is an online dating service focused on people located in Colombia. Any user can start an account and begin chatting with potential partners.
How much does Colombian Cupid cost?
Colombian Cupid costs from $30 to $35 per month and from $120 to $150 per year.
Is Colombian Cupid Legit?
It is completely legit and you need to be 18 years old to be a verified user.
Who Owns Colombian Cupid?
Cupid Media Pty Ltd, a company specializing in creating dating websites, owns Colombian Cupid.
Does Colombian Cupid have a mobile app?
It has a mobile application compatible with iOS and Android devices. You can upload it from both Google Play and Apple Store.
How do I delete my Colombian Cupid account?
Here is how you can delete your account:
- Enter your account.
- Go to the settings menu.
- Go to profile settings.
- Click on the link near the Switch Off Profile field.
- Fill in your account password and select the reason for your leaving.
- Press the Switch Off button.