Brazil Cupid was founded in 2005 under the Cupid Media brand. Cupid Media owns over 30 websites in the dating niche. It is a large dating website for Brazilians and all those interested in Brazilian partners. BrazilianCupid has weekly traffic of 30,000 users. Currently, there are over 1,000,000 registered users according to statistics on the website.
The advantages of the website are the following:
- There is a mobile application
- There is an extensive user database
- The website supports 12 languages
- There is moderate competition
Here are its downsides:
- There is a small number of free features
- A vast number of profiles are unverified
How it works
Brazil Cupid dating site has a simple registration process. To create an account, you need to follow only a few steps:
- Go to BrazilCupid.com. Press the View Singles Now red button.
- Then, you will proceed to your profile. The website will suggest you upload an image of yourself either from your computer or Facebook account. Choose what is more convenient to you. You can close this window and decide on your photo later.
- Here is your profile, and you can start searching for Brazilian girls. There are basic search settings, you can set a country, age, city, and how far away from you the girls will be.
- Then, go to your dashboard in the upper right corner. Here you can make changes in your profile, download new photos and verify your account. The right settings button shows you another menu where you can edit your account details. You can select a language of your preference, change password, and upgrade your subscription plan.
You can also access the BrazilCupid mobile application on Google Play and Apple Store. According to more than 800,000 BrazilCupid reviews, the service gets 4 of 5 stars. It works smoothly and has the same functions as the Desktop version. However, its design is not without flaws.
One of the main advantages of Brazilian Cupid is that almost 50% of all users consist of women. They are all single and waiting for a relationship. Due to the advanced search settings, you can set the exact parameters of a woman you want.
You can choose whether she has children, drinks alcohol, smokes, wants to go abroad, etc. You can set the desirable appearance of the bride you are searching for, from eye color to body mass index. It makes search precise in theory. In practice, your search results depend on girls’ profile information. They may not want to fill every position, and thus your results can be less accurate.
Also, there is a number of fake accounts. Although the verification feature ranks you higher on the website and improves your visibility, it is not obligatory, and many girls do not do this. That is why you cannot be sure the women are real. But there is always a good chance of meeting a nice girl. You only need to be attentive.
Sharing the common subscription features of all the Cupid Media sites, Brazilian Cupid has the following pricing:
- Standard Plan. It is free of charge, but the account is as limited as possible. You can only chat with people who paid for their accounts.
- Golden Plan. With this plan, you can send messages to any user, hide your profile, and switch off ads. To use it, you need to pay a monthly fee of $30. The longer the plan you chose, the less you pay in total. You can purchase the 3-month membership for $60 and the 12-months one for $120.
- Platinum Plan. With this membership feature, you can fully use the website and benefit from it to the most. It allows you to use a translation tool for messages, exclusive search options and many more. You can buy it for $35 a month. 3-months plan costs $70. An annual subscription will cost you only $150.
You can compare the plans in this screenshot. As you see, it is much better to purchase the platinum subscription. Its price does not really make a difference in comparison with the golden one. At the same time, it provides a lot more functions.
You can purchase the subscription using these payment methods:
- Yandex Money
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diners Club credit and debit cards.
The website does not guarantee complete safety for your account and even has a tips page with advice on keeping yourself secure in this environment. Follow these tips, and you will keep yourself away from fraud and scam:
- While chatting with a bride, ask her for many photos in a different environment. It will help you check whether she is real or fake.
- Never share your financial data with any user on the website.
- Create an email specifically for dating. Use it while visiting and registering on dating websites.
- Never send money to any bride you chat with.
What is Brazil Cupid?
Brazil Cupid is an international dating service oriented towards Brazilians. According to the website claims, it has over 1 million users.
How much does Brazil Cupid cost?
The monthly subscription costs $30-35. The annual plan costs $120-150. You save your funds taking up the annual membership.
Is Brazil Cupid Legit?
It is legit, and you need to be at least 18 years old to verify your account. To do this, you need to provide a scan of your passport, driving license, or ID card.
Who owns Brazil Cupid?
Brazil Cupid is owned by Cupid Media, a dating software developer.
Does Brazil Cupid have a mobile app?
Yes, it does. You can install the Brazil Cupid app from Google Play and Apple Store for free.
How do I delete my Brazil Cupid account?
You can delete your profile. Follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your profile
- Go to settings
- Go to profile settings
- Choose the Switch Off Profile option.
- Enter your password and choose the reason for deleting your account